Diary Date: Saturday 18 May is International Museum Day – special events all over Spain including free admission, free guided tours, behind-the-scenes visits and lots more.
Top Offers this Week
- Get 60% off at Telepizza – just make an online order and receive a voucher to use on your next purchase before 4 June. Can’t be used with other promos, valid on pizzas up to 5 ingredients (check participating restaurants).
- Get help planning your holiday break in Barcelona with expert Simon Harris for only $5 on Fiverr.
- More refurbished items available from the Apple online store - Macs, iPads, etc all come with guarantee.
- Save 5€ on 30€ spend on lingerie at Marks and Spencer EU site, also 15% off baby wear and mid-season sale still on in different departments. Free delivery on orders over 49€.
- Take old swimwear to Calzedonia stores to get discount vouchers: 5€ for women’s, 3€ for men’s or 2€ for kids’ swimwear.
- Promo at Carrefour – get sales tax (IVA) back when you buy any one of more than 1000 products included in promo (TVs, electrical appliances, mattresses). Money returned on quarterly Carrefour cheque so you’ll need a Carrefour card to take advantage of the promo. Ends 23 May.
- Starbucks offer: With any purchase you’ll get a coupon valid for the next day for 50% off a Frappuccino.
For more savings every week straight to your inbox, sign up at MoneySaverSpain.com