Get a Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo machine for only 35€ when you buy any box of 16 capsules. Need to order online, register and choose the Piccolo machine and a box of capsules and the offer will appear automatically.
More offers after the news…
Some weeks ago we reported on the Consumer Organisation OCU’s initiative to get cheaper utilities for consumers in Spain (see our article from last month). The results have been an average 8% saving on electricity via Holaluz.com, those previously with Iberdrola will see a 12% saving.
The new iPad Air will be on sale in Spain from 1 Nov with prices from 479€ to 869€.
This week in the Senate it was proposed that telecoms companies should have a system by which consumers could opt not to receive any spam calls. However, the anti-spam regulation already exists (article 29.2 Law 3/1991), the problem being that this is not acted upon and companies are not sanctioned.
Latest Offers & Articles on Money Saver Spain
- 30% discount at Porcelanosa stores across Spain until 26 Oct.
- 48 Hours Party at Oysho online ends tonight, 20% discount on different items depending on the time of day – check website for details.
- Plan PIVE (2000€ grants for new cars) extended until the end of 2013, see details and offers from dealers in our updated post.
- From this week Jazztel offers the cheapest fibre optic package in Spain at 42,90€ - this is around 7€ lower than Telefonica (Movistar) package even though both companies share the same network.
- Yoigo are offering a number of free smartphones with their Infinita tariff: includes Sony Xperia E, Nokia Lumia 520 and LG Optimus L5 II.
- 15% off perfumes at Sephora stores until 3 Nov.
- Watch out with the offer from Banco Popular and Banco Pastor – both banks are giving a free iPad if you open a current account but (a) you need to have a minimum salary of 2500€ to be eligible as well as contracting & using their Global Elite credit card and (b) the iPad Mini is classed as taxable, in other words you’ll have to pay 78.65€.
- Pimkie online promo: 25% off when you buy 2 items with code WINTERTIME, ends 27 Oct.
- H&M stores accept your old clothes for recycling and they donate money to charity for every kilo collected.
- Qatar airways up to 25% off ends today 24 Oct, fly 27 Oct to 19 Jun 2014.
- 15% off heating equipment (selected models) and 10% off installation at El Corte Ingles until 31 Oct, excludes Dyson.
- Flights offer: Thomson £30 off on all return flights departing up to 30 Apr 2014
- Up to 50% off TV series at Fnac stores and online until 3 Nov and 2x1 on a selection of DVDs ends 29 Oct.
- Movistar clients can get Spotify Premium with a 40% discount: 4.99€/month for 24 months – price excludes tax.
- Vodafone clients can get Napster Unlimited for 7€/month (first month free) and Napster Light for 2€/month – prices exclude tax.
- Women’secret competition on Pinterest “Autumn Trends” – chance to win 100€ to spend in store, enter before 7 Nov.
- Hotel Escuelas are a great way to pay less when touring Spain. See other ways to pay less on services and help students to learn at the same time in our article.
- Yelmo cinemas will no longer be charging extra for films in 3D (although if you don’t have the special 3D glasses, you’ll still have to pay the rental charge).
- 10% off at C&A online with code OPORTUNISTA10, ends 31 Oct or sign up for their newsletter to get a 10% off voucher to use later.
- Discount of 7€ when you spend 40€ on selected lingerie, hosiery and nightwear at Marks and Spencer EU (sale items excluded), ends 1 Nov. For free delivery need to spend 99€.
- Chocaholics will love Lindt’s new “Nice to Sweet You” range, available in gift boxes too – no discount available right now but couldn’t resist including it! Sign up for newsletter to get promo discounts.
- More chocolate: KitKats have codes on the wrappers, check online if you’ve won one of 1000 tablets or a 5€ voucher to use in the Google Play Store.
- Win 150€ to spend at Disney Store online, need to choose a Disney character and say why (in Spanish). Competition only open to over-18’s, enter before 27 Oct.
- 105 different discount coupons for L’Illa shopping center in Barcelona, valid till 30 Nov.
- Get a free personalised label for Kinder Chocolate for your child with a photo and name via Facebook – 500 available daily until January and also enter into a prize draw (bags, games, etc.)
- Toys R Us / Babies R Us promo: 20% back with all online purchases over 50€, need to buy today or 25 Oct, voucher code will be sent by email before 6 Nov and must be used online before 30 Nov. Discount not applicable on electronics, videogames, gift cards or delivery charges.
- Interflora has a Halloween Treats section! No dead flowers, but you can find glow in the dark roses with free UK delivery. Also 12% off all ranges when you spend £26.99 or more with code PERFECTGIFT, ends 29 Oct.
- 10% off TravelPlan mini breaks to Christmas markets in Germany, Prague, Vienna and more, offer ends 31 Oct.
- Get lots of ebooks in English from Amazon Spain from only 0.99€ – remember you don’t need a Kindle Fire, you can download the Kindle app for free. Also when you register with Amazon you can download an app every day for free (with or without a Kindle).
- Halloween competition: Win a stay at a Haunted House or jars of Hero Pumpkin jam.
- Free delivery from Clinique online until 27 Oct and free 7ml Superdefense moisturiser with all orders.
- Discount codes for Kiehl’s online store in Spain: 10% off with code OCTUBRE5, free delivery with code OCTUBRE4 or three samples with your order with code OCTUBRE1. Can only choose one code, order before 31 Oct.