Money Saver Spain Top Offers 24 April 2014
Posted by Maxine Raynor
- Sat 26 Apr, 20% off at Zara Home stores (or online with free delivery).
- 24 & 25 Apr only: 20% off all clothing & accessories at Marks and Spencer EU. Remember newbies get a 5€ discount voucher when they register.
- Get a discount voucher at Calzedonia when you take along your old swimwear: 5€ for women’s, 3€ for men’s and 2€ for kids’ swimwear.
- Dog owners: Free dog collar including name & photo of your pet, need to like on Facebook, click on “participar” and register. Free Dentastix by Pedigree, also need to like on Facebook.
- Buy a personalised jigsaw and get a free 500-piece jigsaw at Educa (website in English). Also 2x1 at selected stores on up to 3000-piece puzzles.
- See how to avoid paying for calls to 901 & 902 numbers in Spain.
- Try Philips Lumea for 4 months and if you’re not happy you’ll get your money back. Available at major stores, need to purchase before 31 Jul..
- Free delivery from L’Occitane en Provence with code WELCOME (newbies only).
- Rituals offers online: free delivery, 3x2 on Skin Care range and free sample with your order.
- Get a Sephora White loyalty card (free – available in store) and get a 10% discount on any purchase or 15% discount on purchases over 50€. If you already have a Sephora Black card the discounts are 15% off everything or 20% if you spend 80€. Promo ends 4 May.
- Before throwing away old junk, why not get it valued online? Only 10€ per item or less – see our article.
- 5€ discount on orders over 30€ at Spain Productos Gourmet and free delivery, use code W5FSH4FL, valid until 4 May.
- Women’secret & men’secret in stores and online up to 50% off selected items, ends 27 Apr.
- 10% off garden furniture at Ikea stores (need free Ikea Family Card).
- Free experience packs