1. The e-Day returns, online only, on Mon 2 Jun. If you don’t know what it is, it’s a one-day discount extravaganza from major brands all found in one place. Brands and offers include:
And lots more (website only in Spanish). All offers will be live ONLY on Monday.
2. Looking for cheap one-off currency transfers? Take a look at TransferWise who charge 0.5%.
3. Kiabi stores have flip-flops for all the family for only 1.99€ (plain) or 3.99€ (patterned).
4. Carrefour promo in stores and online: “No sales tax” on over 2000 home appliances and electronics. Buy before 8 Jun, discount given as gift voucher to use 9-22 Jun. (Remember that for every 100€ spent you get 17,35€ discounted).
5. Leave the DIY till next weekend! Aki stores offer 15% off on Sat 7 Jun (and 6 Jun for SinFin card holders).
6. Pet owners: get a free “welcome pack” for puppies or kittens via Friskies. Need to send proof of purchase for Friskies Junior (3kg pack for puppies or 1.5kg pack for kittens). Also cat owners can get cashback when they purchase a 1.5kg pack of Cat Chow.
7. Extended offer from Clarks EU multilingual site till 26 Jun: 15€ off every 100€ spent on men’s & women’s summer collection footwear with code BSUMMER15. Free delivery & returns.
8. Added to our post about how to find a reliable tradesman: Using Etece to find a handyman/woman and get 10€ off your first order.
9. Casa Shops “crazy Saturday” promo 7 June: buy a Casa shopping bag and you’ll get 15% off everything you buy that fits inside. Items can’t exceed size of shopping bag, doesn’t include gift vouchers. More promos on following Saturdays.
10. Don’t forget to check out our exclusive discount for theme parks via Tixalia, website in English and tickets changed free of charge. (Great for when you have visitors over in the summer).
11. Boots Laboratories offer 5€ off their serums, only available at chemists (check locations here).
Extra: If you want a bit of fun, read “How to Get Angry in Spanish: 8 Great Phrases” seen on The Local.