1. In stores and online Saturday 9 Mar: 20% off at Oysho.
2. Starts Friday: Marks and Spencer EU, 20% off everything online (except Best of British) valid all weekend.
3. Swarovski online outlet – up to 50% off until 10 Mar.
4. Clarks EU site: 20% off new collection until end Mar, use code BNEW14. Free delivery & returns.
5. – Mother’s Day in the UK is 30 Mar, get 12% off at Interflora with code LOVEMUM12, minimum spend £26.99 (excl. delivery).
6. The Body Shop online promo: buy 1 product get 10% off, 2 products 20% off, 3 products 30% off. Use code MUJER, ends 10 Mar.
7. Find out where to buy Nespresso compatible capsules (coffee & tea) and get freebies too.
8. Nonabox monthly subscription boxes for expectant & new mums, 10€ discount with code NONABOXCUMPLE2.
– Clinique Superdefense (10,000 available)
– Hugo Boss Orange Men’s & Women’s Fragrance
Consumer News (Extract)
Traffic fines in Spain – all you need to know in our article. If you need to sort anything out at your local Traffic Office, you must request an appointment at the majority of offices (see regions in this list). Maximum wait is 15 days.
All children under 4 will need a ticket (free) to travel by mid and long-distance train in Spain. This ticket will be mandatory from 30 Sep. Check how to save on train travel in our article.
The EU will be updating the rules for intermediaries selling insurance – this is important as it covers tying insurance with another financial product such as a mortgage.
If you need to send a legally valid Burofax via Correos, there’s no need to waste time visiting an office, just do it online (you’ll need to register and have a digital certificate). Valid for documents of up to 20 pages.
Lots more in our weekly newsletter, sign-up at MoneySaverSpain.com