As the newsletter is getting a bit big to upload here every week, here’s an extract tailored for Costa Women. You can read the full newsletter, including all the consumer news, at this link.
– Forgotten it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow? Ignore the hype at stores and download & fill in cheques for free for your special one.
– Urgent! Free express shipping from Oysho (website in English), ends today 1 pm. Remember that many special offers like this are short-lived and don’t make it as far as the weekly newsletter, make sure you follow us on Twitter @MoneySaverSpain or like our Facebook page for the latest news.
– Updated post about how to save when travelling by train in Spain; how to get compensation if your train arrives late; and how to sell your ticket online if you can’t use it.
– 20% off at Blanco stores ends 14 Feb (print or download coupon), can’t combine with existing offers. For online orders use code EXTRA at checkout.
– Updated guest post on 15 free activities when visiting Granada.
– 10% off new collection footwear at Lola Rey shoe stores across Spain, ends 14 Feb.
– Marks and Spencer EU site 20% off menswear, ends 17 Feb.
– New article: Buying & selling secondhand clothes online in Spain.
– L’Occitane en Provence 3 mini hand creams (10 ml each) free with any purchase, need to fill in form on Facebook page.
– Buy 2 Vichy products (at chemist or specialist stores) and get 50% off the cheapest, ends 18 Feb.
– Meal deals & promos at family restaurant chains.
– New freebies: Escada Born In Paradise fragrance, Nina Ricci (take coupon to El Corte Ingles). Still available: Carte Noire capsules (Nespresso compatible) and register at Cabú coffee for more capsules when their new promo is launched.
– Codes for Kiehls Spain online promos, shown on Facebook page and depends on number of likes for pinned post from 4 Feb. Include freebies and free shipping.