- If you order online and have to return items, if you’ve paid by Paypal then you’ll get your shipping charges returned on up to 4 online purchases before 30 Sep. Valid for orders to any country, max. amount returned 30€ per order.
- Ikea has end-of-range items discounted by up to 50% plus an extra 10% off for Ikea Family Card holders (free card). Ends 3 Jul, items vary by store.
- Updated post about how to save when travelling by train in Spain. Also take a look at AVE long distance train offers for the summer (note: Renfe websites show different promos in their Spanish and English versions).
- Get up to 100€ cashback when you buy an AEG Profresh fridge.
- Latest info about how to save on school textbooks if you have kids at school in Spain.
- New promos at Marks and Spencer EU site: 20% off selected womenswear, 20% off men’s shoes, 20% off kids Smart Basics. Need to spend 75€ for free delivery.
- Up to 35% off suncreams at El Corte Ingles stores and online.
- Chemist Direct offers a third off La Roche-Pasay and Vichy products. Compare with local prices before ordering as you’ll have to factor in delivery charges.
- Kiko cosmetics 10% discount online with code JUNIO10. Remember newbies get free delivery on the first order and check out the promos page with nail varnish from only 0.50€.
- New post: Friends and Family Visiting? How to Save!
- Get a 20% discount at Lulu print-on-demand bookshop until 23 Jun, use code JFS20. Shipping charge depends on weight.
Fashion offers online:
– Cortefiel group up to 50% off at: Women’secret, Cortefiel, Pedro del Hierro, Springfield until end of Aug.
– Trucco sales up to 50% off BUT free delivery is subject to a min. 150€ spend.
– Bershka shoes up to 40% off, selected styles.
– Mango outlet, up to 60% discount.
– Kiabi: Second item only 1€ on a selection, ends 25 Jun.
- The new Spanish consumer law was passed last week; see how it affects you in our new article.
- Roaming charges will come down again in Europe from 1 Jul.
- Consumer organisations in Spain and the UK have come together to call for an end to rip-off car hire charges.