1. Promos still on at Marks and Spencer EU: 20% off kidswear, 20% off selected homeware, 20% off women’s and men’s jumpers & cardigans. All end 25 Feb.
2. Lots of fragrance box sets on offer in stores at the moment (ex-Valentine’s Day stock) and remember that the winter sales are nearly over, most finish on 28 Feb.
3. 50% off Pikolin mattresses and bed bases at Carrefour until 25 Feb.
4. Updated info about credit cards with no annual fee in Spain, with new card from Citibank that includes a 25€ credit.
5. Amazon Spain each month offers a selection of ebooks in English with at least 50% off.
6. Try Audible free for 30 days via Amazon UK to download audio books.
7. Boots now delivers to all of Spain, including Islands, via their beta site. Delivery costs are £9.99. You can also register for an Advantage Card, which gives four points for every £1 spent.
8. Rituals Spain (website in English) offers free Sakura gift worth 8.50€ when you spend 35€.
9. Promo from L’Occitane en Provence online only: Spend 70€ and get 7 mini-sized products; spend 80€ and get 8; spend 90€ and get 9. Use code MINI at checkout, ends 25 Feb.
10. Kiehl’s online free delivery until 28 Feb, use code LOVEENVIO.
New law approved this week: companies will no longer be able to cold call you between 21:00 and 9:00 on weekdays or at any time at weekends. Aimed at reducing spam calls, consumer organisations in Spain are concerned that this measure will not solve the problem. See our new post about avoiding spam calls, emails and SMS messages.
A prototype that could be really useful in Spain: a socket to stick on a window so you can plug in and charge your phone or other electronics. Called (inevitably) “Window Socket”.
Shoes promo still on: Clarks EU site offers 15€ off every 100€ spent with code BFEB14, ends 4 Mar (free delivery & returns).
Lots more in our newsletter, for full version click here.