Have you had crazy, destructive behavior in the past when you were trying to be productive and successful?? Me too! I was interviewed by Hazel Everad, a Career Coach in Valencia and we talked about experiences and how we learned to have a better life balance.
I think you will resonate with some of what I share. 🙂
- Overachieving for approval
- Being compulsively busy as a coping mechanism
- Anxiety – the good, bad and ugly
- Outsourcing your self worth
- Cultivating self love.
- How to control your thoughts.
- The physical importance of a good work/life balance