Did you know that the asparagus is considered an aphrodisiac, has anti-aging functions, can protect against cancer, reduces inflammation….???
Asparagus health benefits
If you want to know how good he can be the asparagus for your health, today is the day, because I will talk about this spring vegetable, very delicious and very good for our body nutrition.
Asparagus is a spring vegetable, and can not fail in our food. Why?
• Asparagus has so many health benefits, it should be added to the healthy diet.
• Its great as a detox vegetable, an anti-aging vegetable.
• Its a very versatile food and has very good taste.
Today I tell you five benefits of asparagus and a very nutritious and easy recipe for you not to miss this great antioxidants from food.
Why is it important to eat asparagus?
- Its a very good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K. Highly recommended for pregnant.
- Its a rich source of glutathione, a detoxifying compound that helps break down carcinogens and other harmful compounds like free radicals.
- Is packed with antioxidants, ranking among the top fruits and vegetables for its ability to neutralize cell-damaging free radicals.
- Asparagus delivers folate, which works with vitamin B12, help our brains fight cognitive decline.
- It contains high levels of the amino acid asparagine, which serves as a natural diuretic.
Asparagus recipes: asparagus with peeled prawns, scrambled eggs and extra virgin olive oil from Oil&Life
Here’s an asparagus recipes very easy and very nutritional.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 pound asparagus green
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 15 peeled prawns
- 1 clove garlic minced
Wash the asparagus and cut into several pieces, we left out the trunk
Water bath cooking asparagus (3 minutes)
Heat the extra virgin olive oil and add the peeled prawns and garlic until tender (3-5 minutes)
And It is now ready to serve!!
Easy, right? Within minutes you have a vegetable recipe along with extra virgin olive oil , makes it a recipe with many very beneficial antioxidants for the welfare of our health.
Its easy care and good health . Our food is the foundation of our health , and enjoy good health is prevention with good nutrition .
Are you going to miss ??
If you would like more recipes or you would like to share yours contact me at:
Enjoy good food , enjoy good health!!!
By Andrea Romero