So since the government has recommended we stay at home I thought it might be useful to give you ideas of how to beat the boredom.
- If you are working from home then try to get your work out of the way first, unfortunately procrastination is much easier when at home.
- Finish that DIY project you started but couldn’t be bothered to finish.
- Google craft projects that you could do with things around your home.
- Get out those dusty board games and get playing.
- Get reading those books you never got around to reading.
- Use the time to catch up with friends and family via skype or phone.
- Get out that instrument you bought wanting to learn but never did.
- Find online courses to learn about that subject you are interested in – some courses are free!
- Spend quality time with those who are stuck home with you.
- Binge watch your favourite TV show or movies!
- Exercise at home – this could be as simple as just running up and down stairs or walking up and down your room!
- Write a gratitude list for everything you are grateful for that you took for granted when allowed to go where you want.
- Write a list of plans of things you can do once you can get out again.
- Laughter yoga – just laugh for no reason.
- Finally get your home organised and tidy! Cleaning can also be a good work out too!
- Teach your pet new tricks.
- Play computer games or games on your phone.
- Use this time to learn new skills that are useful to your business or personal health.
- Lastly just rest, we don’t usually have time to just sit and think so just allow yourself to meditate, pray or sit quiet!
I hope this helps you find ways to spend your time and less likely to lose your mind!